Cool mist baby humidifiers are hard to come by nowadays, which is why the ANSIO ultrasonic cool mist humidifier has come in handy for so many parents out there. The product itself has been specifically manufactured to support the ever-important sleep of babies with features such as the built-in blue night light.
Air Humidifier for Babies
When looking for a top baby air humidifier, one of the main considerations should be the size of the water tank. If the tank is too small, then the device will only work for a small period of time and will probably not even cover the entire night of sleep for your baby.
This humidifier will keep a cool mist in the air for a guaranteed 14 hours straight!
Technical Features of the ANSIO Air Humidifier:
- Humidifying Mode: Ultrasonic Cool Mist.
- Power Supply: 100-240V. 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: DC 24V, 12W.
- Tank Capacity: A Large 1.5L.
- Moisture Output: 150 ml/h.
- Dimensions: 207 (L) x 143 (W) x 240 (H) mm.
- Switch Off: The humidifier has an automatic switch off when the tank reaches a certain low level of water.
The way that you use this air humidifier is by filling up 3 quarters of the tank with water, screw the top closed, fit the humidifier onto the base and switch it on.
Due to the generously large water tank, you can easily distribute the humidified air throughout a medium sized bedroom, living room, office, and most importantly, wherever your baby is sleeping.
Benefits of Using Air Humidifiers:
- Relieves dry throats
- Relieves dry nasal passages
- Helps moisten dry skin
- Keeps indoor plants healthy
This humidifier can also be operated at two different levels of speed to suit your baby's needs. Additionally, you can direct the mist to only cover a certain area of your choosing, which is great if you have a particular area of a room you need to be more humidified.
Not only this, but the light intensity of the night light feature can be adjusted for your baby too, however, before using it, make sure to take a look at our baby night light advice page to see if they can help your baby sleep!
Other Key Features:
- Blue baby night light (blue is less intense for your baby than white).
- 1.5 litre tank (much larger than most others).
- Affordable in price, especially for the quality of the product.
- Options to slow the light intensity down.
- Lightweight - only 1kg.